Influenced by the spirit of Silicon Valley, the Stanford Innovation and Entrepreneurship program blends real-world innovation experience with proven research models to help you master the skills and mindset you need to solve your business challenges.
"This certificate program has been more than just courseware. I have met fellow students both in person and online from across the globe. These relationships and the camaraderie have been professionally and personally satisfying."
Director of Innovation & Business Development,
Zodiac Cabin & Cockpit Systems
Program Graduate, 2015
- Learn from world-class faculty at both the School of Engineering and Stanford Graduate School of Business.
- Customize your learning experience — take exactly what you want, when you want. Choose one or two courses to focus on a specific need, or complete 8 courses to receive a Certificate.
- Apply your newfound skills and insights on the job, in real time and make an immediate impact on your company…and your career.
Who Should Enroll
- Entrepreneurs looking to start their own venture
- Intrapreneurs from large and small companies developing new products and services
- Engineers and leaders of innovation teams
- Project team leaders in any field or organization—public or private
- Professionals who want to create a culture of entrepreneurship in their organization