The Stanford Innovation and Entrepreneurship professional certificate program provides the tools and techniques to hone your ability to generate and implement new ideas and lead innovative teams and organizations. Taught by world-renowned Stanford faculty, these courses are engaging, interactive, and full of useful practices and strategies that you can apply immediately.
At a Glance
Earn a professional certificate in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Complete any 8 of 12 courses.
- Marketing Innovation
- Leading Innovation
- Marketing Across Channels
- Barriers to Innovation in Organizations
Time to Complete
Courses are self-paced. Each course is approximately 4 hours of online lectures and 4 hours of assignments. Each course is available for 90 days after the date of enrollment.
- A broad set of skills that every innovative organization needs to succeed
- Insights into the users of your product or service- a powerful tool for innovation
- Personal feedback from Stanford's team of innovation coaches
- A capacity to keep honing your innovation skills even after you complete the program
- Learning from some of Stanford's smartest and most entertaining teachers
Who Should Enroll
- Entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and those that aspire to be so
- Engineers and leaders of innovation teams, or teams that wish to be innovative
- Professionals and project teams in any field or organization—public or private
ONLINE: Courses are available online via streaming video, making the curriculum accessible on-demand, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Each course is accessible for 90 days and includes digital color PDFs of presentations and handouts when available. A range of tasks, projects, exams and an evaluation form must be completed throughout each course.
For more information, visit the Stanford Innovation and Entrepreneurship Certificate page or contact us at email@example.com.