Successful ventures provide products and services that take customer needs into account at every stage of development. In this course, you will learn how marketing is essential throughout all phases of innovation. Through dynamic, hands-on exercises and real-world applications, you will develop the skills and knowledge to maximize commercial success. Use marketing techniques and strategy to understand the customer's evolving needs and a product's market potential in order to optimize the allocation of R&D and other resources.
Learn How To:
- Identify, understand, and quantify your target market
- Employ market research to work in partnership with R&D
- Measure marketing success and turn data into action
- Create markets while creating products
- Use the Marketing Innovation Framework and Toolkit