Available Fall 2013 - What are the key ingredients that drive success in entrepreneurial companies? How do entrepreneurs capitalize on new ideas and bring them to market? In this course, you will gain valuable insight into how technology entrepreneurs start companies and probe the unique mindset that often accompanies a successful venture. Through engaging lectures and hands-on projects, you will discover the best practices of Silicon Valley entrepreneurs and venture capitalists and get to test and implement your own startup ideas.
Learn How To:
- Transfer technology ideas to market
- Use the fundamentals of resource development, including talent and capital
- Create a business model to successfully sell your idea
- Structure partnerships and negotiations
- Think like a technology entrepreneur
- Tom Byers